www.wormsandgermsblog.com – Worms and Germs Blog
www.pollen.com – This site provides allergy information you can use every day.
www.dvmnews.com – The newsmagazine of veterinary medicine.
www.acvd.org – The American College of Veterinary Dermatology organization.
www.dvm360.com – DVM360 articles by Dr. Alice Jeromin.
www.avma.org – The AVMA is a not-for-profit association representing more than 89,000 veterinarians working in private and corporate practice, government, industry, academia, and uniformed services. The AVMA acts as a collective voice for its membership and for the profession.
Click on an item below to download a PDF document.
Make a Donation
www.avmf.org/forms/donate-to-avmf – Donations to the American Veterinary Medical Foundation help provide valuable resources to advance the science and practice of veterinary medicine to improve animal and human health.
Animal Health SmartBrief
Animal Health SmartBrief, produced in partnership with SmartBrief, Inc., is a daily newsletter providing news of importance to animal health professionals, including: veterinary medicine updates, animal welfare and pet product news, best business practices, and regulatory updates.
- Register now for the 2019 AVMA Veterinary Leadership Conference – October 12, 2018
The 2019 Veterinary Leadership Conference (VLC), held Jan. -More-
- People try to do all sorts of clever and difficult things to improve life instead of doing the simplest, easiest thing — refusing to participate in activities that make life bad. – October 12, 2018
Leo Tolstoy, writer
- Emotional support squirrel delays flight for almost 2 hours – October 12, 2018
- AVMA seeks nominees for Excellence Awards – October 12, 2018
The AVMA is seeking nominations for its Excellence Awards in advocacy, animal welfare, clinical research, public service and -More-
- Goats earn their keep by mitigating fire risk – October 12, 2018
Goats are becoming a common sight in West Sacramento, Calif., as people look to the ruminants to reduce wildfire hazards on t -More-
- Dog to comfort children in Ill. county court – October 12, 2018
A 2-year-old Labrador retriever will comfort children involved in abuse and neglect cases at the Depke Juvenile Justice Compl -More-
- Investors pressure Bayer to sell animal health unit – October 12, 2018
- Veterinarian inspires teen's research project – October 12, 2018
Devyn Stek, 13, was the youngest person ever to present at IDWeek, and her study on roundworm contamination levels in soil at -More-
- Veterinary student scholarship application window opening in Nov. – October 12, 2018
Applications will be accepted from Nov. 15 through Dec. 31 for Merck Animal Health Veterinary Student Scholarships. -More-
- Researchers find patterns in Alabama rot outbreaks – October 12, 2018
Veterinary researchers in the UK have learned that most cases of idiopathic cutaneous and renal glomerular vasculopathy, or A -More-
- 3D-printed model improves veterinary surgery planning – October 12, 2018
Veterinarians at VCA Great Lakes Veterinary Specialists in Ohio worked with engineers at Case Western Reserve University on a -More-