www.wormsandgermsblog.com – Worms and Germs Blog
www.pollen.com – This site provides allergy information you can use every day.
www.dvmnews.com – The newsmagazine of veterinary medicine.
www.acvd.org – The American College of Veterinary Dermatology organization.
www.dvm360.com – DVM360 articles by Dr. Alice Jeromin.
www.avma.org – The AVMA is a not-for-profit association representing more than 89,000 veterinarians working in private and corporate practice, government, industry, academia, and uniformed services. The AVMA acts as a collective voice for its membership and for the profession.
Click on an item below to download a PDF document.
Make a Donation
www.avmf.org/forms/donate-to-avmf – Donations to the American Veterinary Medical Foundation help provide valuable resources to advance the science and practice of veterinary medicine to improve animal and human health.
Animal Health SmartBrief
Animal Health SmartBrief, produced in partnership with SmartBrief, Inc., is a daily newsletter providing news of importance to animal health professionals, including: veterinary medicine updates, animal welfare and pet product news, best business practices, and regulatory updates.
- Some whales, lemurs, hamsters near extinction – July 13, 2020
About one-third of Madagascar's lemurs have been driven to the brink of extinction by human activity, according to the Intern -More-
- COVID-19 loans are supporting veterinary teams and patients – July 13, 2020
Stimulus loans provided through the federal Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) have played a key role in supporting veterinary -More-
- Veterinary colleges take steps to boost diversity – July 13, 2020
The number of underrepresented minority students enrolled in veterinary school has grown by more than 11 percentage points in -More-
- Help staff deal with coronavirus' toll on mental health – July 13, 2020
Employee mental health has declined sharply in response to the coronavirus pandemic, but employers can help by assessing empl -More-
- ASFV resurgent in southern China – July 13, 2020
Heavy rain in southern China has contributed to outbreaks of African swine fever virus, according to a survey of small produc -More-
- Colo. health officials report plague in squirrel – July 13, 2020
A squirrel found in Morrison, Colo., was infected with bubonic plague, and the disease was also detected the prior week in Br -More-
- Botswana officials await test results in elephant deaths – July 13, 2020
Poaching and anthrax have been eliminated as possible causes of a mass of elephant deaths in Botswana, and officials are awai -More-
- Marine Corps to train dogs for multiple tasks – July 13, 2020
Marine Corps commanders are reviewing the branch's Military Working Dog Program as part of a larger force restructuring, and -More-
- Some dogs might be getting too much attention – July 13, 2020
Experts say a higher-than-normal number of dog bites in Prince Edward Island, Canada, might be due in part to the COVID-19 pa -More-
- View AVMA's wellbeing resources for veterinary professionals – July 13, 2020
- Unvaccinated colt in S.C. dies of EEE – July 13, 2020
- I would like to show the world today as an ant sees it and tomorrow as the moon sees it. – July 13, 2020
Hannah Hoch, Dada artist