www.pollen.com – This site provides allergy information you can use every day.
www.dvmnews.com – The newsmagazine of veterinary medicine.
www.acvd.org – The American College of Veterinary Dermatology organization.
www.dvm360.com – DVM360 articles by Dr. Alice Jeromin.
www.avma.org – The AVMA is a not-for-profit association representing more than 89,000 veterinarians working in private and corporate practice, government, industry, academia, and uniformed services. The AVMA acts as a collective voice for its membership and for the profession.
Click on an item below to download a PDF document.
Make a Donation
www.avmf.org/forms/donate-to-avmf – Donations to the American Veterinary Medical Foundation help provide valuable resources to advance the science and practice of veterinary medicine to improve animal and human health.
Animal Health SmartBrief
Animal Health SmartBrief, produced in partnership with SmartBrief, Inc., is a daily newsletter providing news of importance to animal health professionals, including: veterinary medicine updates, animal welfare and pet product news, best business practices, and regulatory updates.
- There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered. – June 15, 2018
Nelson Mandela, activist and political leader
- Positive reinforcement pays off for everyone – June 15, 2018
Recognizing people for good work is proven to improve trust, performance and well-being for everyone involved, writes Julie W -More-
- Reaching UP program reaching out for volunteers – June 15, 2018
The Reaching UP program, which engages veterinarians to improve access to veterinary care among traditionally underserved Nat -More-
- N.Y. launches campaign to prevent mosquito-borne diseases – June 15, 2018
The New York State Department of Health will conduct education, outreach and surveillance activities to reduce the risk of mo -More-
- View AVMA's One Health resources – June 15, 2018
- Charity eases financial burden on seniors with pets – June 15, 2018
Volunteers with AniMeals, a partnership between the SPCA and community organization Resources for Seniors, delivered 11,315 m -More-
- Microchipping reunites lost cat with owner after 2 years – June 15, 2018
- View AVMA's resources on avian influenza – June 15, 2018
- King County, Wash., facility quarantined after horse confirmed with EHV-1 – June 15, 2018
- Auburn veterinarian takes holistic approach to equine pain – June 15, 2018
Veterinarian Kara Lascola, an associate professor of equine internal medicine at Auburn University's College of Veterinary Me -More-
- Virulent avian influenza breaks out in Bulgaria – June 15, 2018
Health officials are dealing with an outbreak of virulent avian influenza in northeastern Bulgaria by setting up protection z -More-
- AVMA House of Delegates sets meeting agenda – June 15, 2018
The agenda for the AVMA House of Delegates' July meeting includes resolutions supporting a US-specific vaccine bank for foot- -More-
- Follow @AVMARecallWatch on Twitter to stay up to date on pet food recalls and alerts and learn more on AVMA's website – June 15, 2018
- High levels of beef thyroid hormone prompt recall of canned dog food – June 15, 2018
One lot of Dave's Dog Food 95% premium beef was recalled by Dave's Pet Food because it contains high levels of beef thyroid h -More-
- Check out the AVMA Animal Health Studies Database – June 15, 2018
- Terrier with hemangiosarcoma improves after treatment with breast cancer drug – June 15, 2018
A terrier mix diagnosed in December with advanced hemangiosarcoma is still alive after participating in a clinical trial invo -More-