www.wormsandgermsblog.com – Worms and Germs Blog
www.pollen.com – This site provides allergy information you can use every day.
www.dvmnews.com – The newsmagazine of veterinary medicine.
www.acvd.org – The American College of Veterinary Dermatology organization.
www.dvm360.com – DVM360 articles by Dr. Alice Jeromin.
www.avma.org – The AVMA is a not-for-profit association representing more than 89,000 veterinarians working in private and corporate practice, government, industry, academia, and uniformed services. The AVMA acts as a collective voice for its membership and for the profession.
Click on an item below to download a PDF document.
Make a Donation
www.avmf.org/forms/donate-to-avmf – Donations to the American Veterinary Medical Foundation help provide valuable resources to advance the science and practice of veterinary medicine to improve animal and human health.
Animal Health SmartBrief
Animal Health SmartBrief, produced in partnership with SmartBrief, Inc., is a daily newsletter providing news of importance to animal health professionals, including: veterinary medicine updates, animal welfare and pet product news, best business practices, and regulatory updates.
- New Chupacabra exhibit to open at Texas' San Antonio Zoo – September 18, 2020
A new exhibit of the legendary Chupacabra will open Saturday at the Antonio Zoo in Texas. -More-
- Veterinary teams work to save animals from fires – September 18, 2020
The veterinarians, veterinary technicians and veterinary students on the University of California at Davis Veterinary Emergen -More-
- Research adds to evidence coronavirus can spread to pets – September 18, 2020
Eight cats whose owners had a confirmed SAS-CoV-2 infection had antibodies for the virus in their blood, and the owners repor -More-
- Veterinarian grafts new wing feathers onto injured hawk – September 18, 2020
Veterinary surgeon Jose Coto has treated an array of injured, neglected or abused wild animals at his clinic in El Salvador, -More-
- New AVMA report identifies antimicrobial-resistant pathogens impacting animal health – September 18, 2020
Antimicrobial use in animals, people and the environment may contribute to antimicrobial resistance, which poses direct risks -More-
- 4 reindeer at Minn. Zoo die of insect-borne virus – September 18, 2020
Epizootic hemorrhagic disease has killed four reindeer and sickened four others at the Minnesota Zoo, according to the state -More-
- APHIS: No new VSV-infected premises – September 18, 2020
- Pharma factory leak causes brucellosis outbreak in China – September 18, 2020
More than 3,200 people in Lanzhou, the capital of China's Gansu province, have contracted brucellosis and 1,400 more are prob -More-
- It's not selfish to put yourself first – September 18, 2020
Staying physically fit, maintaining strong interpersonal relationships and creating personal space instead of relentlessly fo -More-
- EEE confirmed in 22 horses across 10 Mich. counties – September 18, 2020
- Don't settle for style. Succeed in substance. – September 18, 2020
Wynton Marsalis, jazz musician, composer