www.wormsandgermsblog.com – Worms and Germs Blog
www.pollen.com – This site provides allergy information you can use every day.
www.dvmnews.com – The newsmagazine of veterinary medicine.
www.acvd.org – The American College of Veterinary Dermatology organization.
www.dvm360.com – DVM360 articles by Dr. Alice Jeromin.
www.avma.org – The AVMA is a not-for-profit association representing more than 89,000 veterinarians working in private and corporate practice, government, industry, academia, and uniformed services. The AVMA acts as a collective voice for its membership and for the profession.
Click on an item below to download a PDF document.
Make a Donation
www.avmf.org/forms/donate-to-avmf – Donations to the American Veterinary Medical Foundation help provide valuable resources to advance the science and practice of veterinary medicine to improve animal and human health.
Animal Health SmartBrief
Animal Health SmartBrief, produced in partnership with SmartBrief, Inc., is a daily newsletter providing news of importance to animal health professionals, including: veterinary medicine updates, animal welfare and pet product news, best business practices, and regulatory updates.
- Pet, human food trends follow same path – April 9, 2020
Food trends at the recent Global Pet Expo followed trends in human food, including such treats as canine ice cream, sweet pot -More-
- Veterinary groups caution cat owners about COVID-19 – April 9, 2020
Veterinary associations around the world advise cat owners who may have been exposed to COVID-19 or have symptoms to keep the -More-
- WHO studying cats' susceptibility to novel coronavirus – April 9, 2020
The World Health Organization is studying cats' response to SARS-CoV-2 exposure following reports that tigers and lions at Br -More-
- Learn more from the AVMA about the novel coronavirus – April 9, 2020
- COVID-19: New resources to support veterinary practices – April 9, 2020
Veterinarians in all areas of practice continue to adapt their work and lives in the face of COVID-19. -More-
- Hemorrhagic virus kills wild rabbits in N.M. – April 9, 2020
A recent slew of wild rabbit deaths in southern and eastern New Mexico was caused by rabbit hemorrhagic disease virus type 2, -More-
- Behavioral plasticity boosts birds' survival odds – April 9, 2020
Birds that can change their behavior in response to environmental conditions have better odds of survival than those that can -More-
- Quick thinking may have saved archipelago from COVID-19 – April 9, 2020
The Faroe Islands has the highest per capita COVID-19 testing rate in the world, has not experienced any coronavirus-related -More-
- Why you need to take the long view on wages, benefits – April 9, 2020
Many companies need to take steps to cut costs, but now is not the time for knee-jerk responses and short-sighted plans for c -More-
- Veterinarian: Dogs need daily routine – April 9, 2020
- Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it. – April 9, 2020
Agatha Christie, writer