www.wormsandgermsblog.com – Worms and Germs Blog
www.pollen.com – This site provides allergy information you can use every day.
www.dvmnews.com – The newsmagazine of veterinary medicine.
www.acvd.org – The American College of Veterinary Dermatology organization.
www.dvm360.com – DVM360 articles by Dr. Alice Jeromin.
www.avma.org – The AVMA is a not-for-profit association representing more than 89,000 veterinarians working in private and corporate practice, government, industry, academia, and uniformed services. The AVMA acts as a collective voice for its membership and for the profession.
Click on an item below to download a PDF document.
Make a Donation
www.avmf.org/forms/donate-to-avmf – Donations to the American Veterinary Medical Foundation help provide valuable resources to advance the science and practice of veterinary medicine to improve animal and human health.
Animal Health SmartBrief
Animal Health SmartBrief, produced in partnership with SmartBrief, Inc., is a daily newsletter providing news of importance to animal health professionals, including: veterinary medicine updates, animal welfare and pet product news, best business practices, and regulatory updates.
- USDA dropping 2.7M rabies vaccine baits in field test – August 16, 2019
The USDA's Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service is continuing a multiyear field test of an oral wildlife rabies vaccine -More-
- 200 dogs seized from Ohio pet store, owner's home – August 16, 2019
- View AVMA's video Rabies: Simple Steps Save Lives and check out AVMA's rabies brochure – August 16, 2019
- How a raptor center rehabilitates injured birds – August 16, 2019
When a bird is brought to the University of Minnesota College of Veterinary Medicine's Raptor Center, staff check vital signs -More-
- 50 dogs in Texas shelter show signs of mycoplasma infection – August 16, 2019
Residents in the San Angelo, Texas, area should avoid stray dogs, keep their own dogs secure and contact a veterinarian if th -More-
- The results are in: There is a proven, effective way to bring clients back to your veterinary practice – August 16, 2019
We all know how difficult it can be to keep clients coming to the clinic for regular veterinary care. -More-
- Plague kills prairie dogs in Colo. – August 16, 2019
Plague is killing off a prairie dog colony on private property in rural Weld County, Colo., according to county public health -More-
- Question mark is telltale sign of cat's happiness – August 16, 2019
Humans often misread cats' body language, and it's difficult to know whether they are content, says veterinarian Angie Krause -More-
- View AVMA's One Health resources – August 16, 2019
- Manes for Maine coons? Mouse ears for mousers? Halloween approaches. – August 16, 2019
- 32 missing rubber duckies found in bulldog's stomach – August 16, 2019
Veterinarians in Thailand surgically removed 32 rubber ducks, two pieces of rubber ball and an undigested cowhide chew from t -More-
- How to rediscover your motivation at work – August 16, 2019
It's natural to feel unmotivated at work from time to time, and this can lead to burnout, writes Tim Herrera. -More-
- Options for treating arthritis in dogs with liver disease – August 16, 2019
Most nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are processed by the liver and should be avoided as treatments for arthritis in dog -More-
- A champion is someone who gets up when he can't. – August 16, 2019
Jack Dempsey, professional heavyweight boxer